Spacious luxury residences for relaxing, holidaying and entertaining. With open and deluxe living, dining and kitchen areas, these residences are ready to welcome you home.
EARTH - Earth is genuine, it's materials honest.
Warm inviting tones contract with the rawness of stone and wood. Combined, they create an ambiance of rustic elegance in each home. By blending elements of granite, quartzite and slate, this design reflects Whistler in all of it's natural splendour.
FIRE - Fire ignites the soul with its energy and bold contrasting colours. It is from these contrasts that a design both striking and simple emerges.
Materials such as bamboo, slate and copper, as well as a unique use of space, create a dynamic surrounding. With this blend of textiles and patterns, these homes possess spontaneity and radiance.
WATER - Using the transient effects of light and colour, Water pays tribute to one of history's most inspiring movements - Impressionism.
This interior showcases natural materials in a light and atmospheric manner with fluid design and calm, delicate colour. These homes exhibit a luminous, dream-like space enriched with classical beauty and harmony.
The Four Seasons Private Residences
- Spacious great room with open kitchen, living and dining areas
- Expansive window frontage and 9 ft + high ceilings in the living and dining areas
- Custom designed millwork and coffered ceilings in the living room
- Feature gas fireplace with natural stone surround
- Private living room walk-out balconies, sized for entertainment with outlet for gas BBQ
- Laundry room with ski-boot dryer, laundry sink and full-sized stacking washer-dryer
- Open gourmet entertainment sized kitchens, French Porcelain China with Four Seasons quality kitchenware and cutlery
- Sub Zero fridge and separate Sub Zero under-counter wine fridge
- Viking Range range and built-in Panasonic microwave
- Miele steam oven and separate Miele built-in coffee maker
- Exceptional granite countertops and tile backsplash complimented by beautifully finished wood floors and cabinetry
- Dimmer controlled recessed lighting throughout
- Kohler "Tea for Two" soaker tubs with open-up shutters to the master bedrooms
- Four 'at grade' residences with private summer gardens